Monday, December 11, 2006

Final Month for the Seocontest!

Carcasher.com finally posted the winners to the dec1 checkpoint. And, im happy to report that i won the MSN checkpoint once again. Good news for me, that makes a total of $300 i have collected so far.

I must say I am amazed at how much MSN seems to like these blogger blogs. I mean, a majority of the top ten results in MSN are blogspot blogs. I'm not complaining, for sure, but its something i was not aware of before this contest.

So, there are only a few weeks left till the end of the carcasherdotcom seocontest and I am pretty excited. I have given up hope of winning in Google or Yahoo...but, I f i can hang on to this spot in MSN for few more weeks than I will win a respectable $1,000 cash and a new ipod. Which would make for a great christmas bonus.

If i dont make win it, no worries...I had fun and made a few hundred bucks. Thanks to carcasher.com for running a great seocontest.